Photographing “day in the life” sessions are one of my favorite kinds of sessions! Freezing one day in time in the life of a family is so special. it easy to get so caught up in our daily routine to stop and take a moment to enjoy just being a family. Messy morning hair, tubby time, making cookies, outdoor sprinkler celebrations, and story time are all super fun! There is nothing better than allowing yourselves to be, well you.
A “DAY IN THE LIFE” SESSIONS ARE:
- Perfect for young children who often have ‘fake smiles’ in the posed family photo
- Great for parents who want to preserve how their children are in their own environment doing what they love
- Fantastic alternative to the yearly “on location” photos
- FUN! In addition to capturing your every day life such as chores, story time, play time, or bath time, we will throw in some family activities with endless possibilities: a family bike ride, build a fort, trip to the local ice cream shop, grocery store, play in the sprinklers, wash the dog, build a snowman…the possibilities are endless and completely up to you!
- RELAXED! After a little pre-planning for your session the rest is easy! I give very little direction because my goal is to capture your every day life without interruption. You will probably even forget I’m there!
- Most importantly they allow the entire family to be in the pictures capturing those every day little faces your children make, the hugs and kisses you get, the sibling playtime that often times is overlooks and super precious.
Great idea for important milestones such as birthdays, religious celebrations, and holiday get togethers!
Sessions are typically 3.5-4 hours and include print permission on about 50 edited photos. Please check out the “pricing” section of the website for further information.